104. metRology- An R package for metrology. metRology provides classes and calculation and plotting functions for metrology applications, including measurement uncertainty estimation and inter-laboratory metrology comparison studies.
108. geneNetBP- The geneNetBP package implements methods to predict, quantify and visualize system-wide changes in beliefs after absorbing evidence in genotype-phenotype networks inferred from eQTL data.
112. power- The sse package takes user-defined power functions, evaluates them for a parameter range, and draws a sensitivity plot. It also provides a simulation procedure for sample size estimation and methods for adding information to a Sweave report.
113. splinesurv- A package containing utilities for nonparametric Bayesian analysis of clustered survival data. The baseline hazard function and frailty density are modeled using penalized B-splines. Regression and spline parameters are estimated via MCMC.
117. Animal- The Animal package is intended as tool for analyzing time coded behavioral observation and other ethological data. The project aims to promote the use of R in the the animal sciences and to provide easy to use functions for the researches in the field.
118. Spatial dynamic modeling- spdynamic is a framework to implement spatially-explicit dynamic simulation models. This package provides easy to use functions to organize scenarios of spatial dynamic simulations as well as read, visualize and access spatio-temporal data in the models.
119. shikken: interface to the shogun-toolbox- A wrapper to the shogun-toolbox, a large-scale machine learning library, which makes its functionality available to the R journeyman in an idiomatic manner.