703. qualV - Qualitative Validation Criteria- Package qualV provides quantitative and qualitative criteria to compare models with data and to measure similarity of patterns. Specific attention is payed to problems with systematic differences and time shifts.
704. netmes- Netmes is an R software package that allows assessing the Gene Regulatory Network Inference (GRNI) algorithms in detail by using several local and global network-based error measures in combination with an ensemble approach.
705. opentick - R API to opentick databases- OPENTICK SERVICE NO LONGER EXISTS!
Provide a native R interface to opentick real time and historical market data.
Disclaimer: This software is not endorsed in any way by opentick. The authors of this software are not affiliated with opentick.
706. R Commander Plugin for Fuzzy Clustering- Fuzzy Clustering plugin for Rcmdr. Method/algorithm that used : Fuzzy C-Means and Gustafson Kessel Clustering. Beside that two methods, this package provide cluster ensemble for fuzzy clustering and validation index.
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]
708. profileDisplay- In this project we are developing the profileDisplay package, for displays of R profiling data.
Note: development on R-Forge has ceased; contact Duncan Murdoch if you would like access to the current repository.
711. Illumina Methylation Analyzer- This IMA package provided a pipeline to analyze Illumina’s 450k Infinium Methylation data. We aimed to find the differential methylated CpG island on user-customized annotated regions as well as individual site by using different methods.
712. Locally D-optimal designs- Functions for Finding Locally D-optimal
designs for some nonlinear and generalized linear models and also functions for auto-constructing Fisher information matrix and Frechet derivative based on some input variables and without user-interfere.
713. Rmetrics - Computational Finance- Rmetrics is an open source solution for teaching financial market analysis and valuation of financial instruments. With hundreds of functions build on modern methods, Rmetrics combines explorative data analysis and statistical modelling.