1. Bayesian Time-Strat. Population Analysis- BTSPAS provides advanced Bayesian methods to estimate abundance and run-timing from temporally-stratified Petersen mark-recapture experiments. Methods include hierarchical modelling of the capture probabilities and spline smoothing of the daily run size.
2. move: analyze animal movement data- move is a package that contains functions to access movement data stored in movebank.org as well as tools to visualize and statistically analyse animal movement data. Move addresses movement ecological questions.
3. OUwie- Calculates and compares rate differences of continuous character evolution under Brownian motion and a new set of Ornstein-Uhlenbeck (OU) models that allow the strength of selection and drift to vary across selective regimes.
4. NDVI Time Series extraction and analysis- The routines extract automatically NDVI time series from different satellites (AVHRR, Spot Vegetation, MODIS) and provide tools to display and analyze them. Phenological metrics can be computed for every season as well as vegetation anomaly maps.
5. Analysis of phenological digital imagery- The package phenopix provides functions to process digital images of a vegetation cover, depict greennes index trajectories and extract relevant phenological stages.
6. FLR- A framework for fisheries modelling and management strategy simulation in R. Models can used to generate accurate simulations of fishery systems: stocks, fleets, assessment and management processes. http://flr-project.org
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]
8. grainscape- Create grains of connectivity and minimum planar graph models to calculate effective distances for landscape connectivity at multiple scales.
**Development of this package has moved to GitHub (https://achubaty.github.io/grainscape).**