242. BiplotGUI: Interactive Biplots in R- BiplotGUI allows users to construct and interact with biplots in 2D or 3D. Observations are represented as points while variables are represented as calibrated biplot axes. Such biplots are multivariate analogues of ordinary scatter plots.
243. Processing of respiration chamber data- CO2 and water vapour exchange fluxes between a surface and the atmosphere at the meter scale is measured by chambers. Modelling the gas concentration change within a chamber requires adequate protocols of calculation and error treatment.
245. Analysis of phenological digital imagery- The package phenopix provides functions to process digital images of a vegetation cover, depict greennes index trajectories and extract relevant phenological stages.
246. Flow and Load Duration Curves for TMDL- This project assists in creation of professionally looking Flow and Load Duration Curve plots.
Code moved to https://github.com/mlt/miscelrneous/tree/master/pkg/tmdl
248. Spike Train Analysis with R- STAR (Spike Train Analysis with R) is an R package to analyze spike trains. It provides tools to visualize spike trains and fit, test and compare models of discharge applied to actual data.
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]
Intended Audience : End Users/Desktop (Now Filtering)
License : OSI Approved : GNU General Public License (GPL) [Filter]
250. spsextante - R to Sextante interface- Provides a suite of geospatial analysis tools by connecting R with the Sextante geograrphical information system (www.sextantegis.com), similar to spgrass6 and RSAGA.
251. rGeoJAGS- An R interface for use of the GeoJAGS module within JAGS Bayesian analysis software. This extends JAGS through the inclusion of families of Gaussian Markov Random Field models. Functions to format spatial data for analysis within BUGS are also included
253. orloca - Planar point location problem- ORLOCA (Operations Research LOCational Analysis) deals with facility location problems.
The most known is the min-sum or Fermat-Weber location problem, which seeks for a point such that the weighted sum of the distances to the demand set are minimized.
254. RcmdrPlugin.UCA - Rcmdr adds for novices- An 'Rcmdr' plugin that customize 'Rcmdr' (test for randomness, confidence interval and test for sigma for one normal sample and predictions using active model) to teach statistics in a first university course on statistics.
256. Multivariate Functional Regression- Estimation of functional regression with multiple functionnal regressors and optimal selection of the smoothing parameters and the number of basis. It also includes the treatment of strictly positive functional data.
257. Crop and disease modeling- Package with functions for use in the dynamic & mechanistic simulation of crop (plant) growth and development, and of plant diseases; and to implement these functions in a number of models. Initially mainly for models of rice diseases.
259. radR - processing of radar data in R- radR retrieves data from your live radar or recorded archive and analyses it for features, which are saved in replayable files that are much smaller than raw data sets. You can extend radR via plugins.