56 projects in result set. Displaying 20 per page. Projects sorted by activity ranking. <1><2><3>
0. move: analyze animal movement data- move is a package that contains functions to access movement data stored in movebank.org as well as tools to visualize and statistically analyse animal movement data. Move addresses movement ecological questions.
3. Bayesian Biclustering- This package uses a Bayesian spike-and-slab model to construct bidendrograms using log posterior as the natural distance defined by the model and calculates importance using log Bayes factor.
4. ipoptr - an R interface to Ipopt- ipoptr provides an R interface to Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer), a software package to solve general nonlinear programming problems with nonlinear constraints and lower and upper bounds for the controls.
6. nloptr - an R interface to NLopt- nloptr provides an R interface to NLopt, a free/open-source library for nonlinear optimization providing a common interface to a number of different optimization routines which can handle nonlinear constraints and lower and upper bounds for the controls.
15. Marketing Analytics Repository- The Marketing Analysis Repository is a project that aims to bring quantitative Marketing and R together. For example, by developing an R package that supports typical analysis and decision tasks.
16. SpatialExtremes- The SpatialExtremes package aims to develop tools for the modeling of spatial extremes. The knowledge of the univariate/multivariate distribution of extremes is not enough. This package will try to fill this gap.
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]