Now limiting view to projects in the following categories: License :: OSI Approved :: GNU General Public License (GPL) [Remove This Filter] Topic :: Spatial Data & Statistics :: Ecological Analysis [Remove This Filter]
2. mmSAR- mmSAR is a R package for the modelling of the Species-Area Relationship (SAR). The mmSAR package implement the multimodel SAR paradigm and provides ecologists with user friendly functions fit SAR models and calculate multimodel SAR inference.
4. Bayesian Time-Strat. Population Analysis- BTSPAS provides advanced Bayesian methods to estimate abundance and run-timing from temporally-stratified Petersen mark-recapture experiments. Methods include hierarchical modelling of the capture probabilities and spline smoothing of the daily run size.
5. rGeoJAGS- An R interface for use of the GeoJAGS module within JAGS Bayesian analysis software. This extends JAGS through the inclusion of families of Gaussian Markov Random Field models. Functions to format spatial data for analysis within BUGS are also included
10. dcr - Data Cloning in R- Data cloning (DC) uses Bayesian MCMC to make maximum likelihood inference of complex hierarchical models. The bundle includes basic infrastructure for DC with parallel computing support, and more specialized packages for ecology.
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]
12. OUwie- Calculates and compares rate differences of continuous character evolution under Brownian motion and a new set of Ornstein-Uhlenbeck (OU) models that allow the strength of selection and drift to vary across selective regimes.
13. sampSurf - Sampling surface simulation- This package will allow the estimation of sampling surfaces over a spatial extent for use in assessing different areal sampling methods used in forestry and ecology.
14. grainscape- Create grains of connectivity and minimum planar graph models to calculate effective distances for landscape connectivity at multiple scales.
**Development of this package has moved to GitHub (https://achubaty.github.io/grainscape).**
16. move: analyze animal movement data- move is a package that contains functions to access movement data stored in movebank.org as well as tools to visualize and statistically analyse animal movement data. Move addresses movement ecological questions.
17. NDVI Time Series extraction and analysis- The routines extract automatically NDVI time series from different satellites (AVHRR, Spot Vegetation, MODIS) and provide tools to display and analyze them. Phenological metrics can be computed for every season as well as vegetation anomaly maps.
18. Rgis- Rgis is an incubator for developing spatial packages. It contains early work in progress. More mature fledglings of Rgis, that now have their own R-forge sites, are: raster, gdistance, remotesensing, and geosphere.