440. RDynamic: Dynamic Modeling in R- RDynamic is a dynamic modeling language for R. Text descriptions of dynamic systems are compiled to a combination of R and C code and documentation in a standard R package. RDynamic also includes a number of tools for analyzing such models.
443. Moment and Inverse Moment Bayes factors- Performs model selection based on non-local priors, including MOM, eMOM and iMOM priors. Routines are provided to compute Bayes factors, marginal densities and to perform variable selection in regression setups.
444. qualV - Qualitative Validation Criteria- Package qualV provides quantitative and qualitative criteria to compare models with data and to measure similarity of patterns. Specific attention is payed to problems with systematic differences and time shifts.
446. Time Series Utilities and Analysis- Time Series Utilities and Analysis provides programming utilities for manipulating time series, and user programs for analyzing time series, estimating time series models, and simulating.
451. Illumina Methylation Analyzer- This IMA package provided a pipeline to analyze Illumina’s 450k Infinium Methylation data. We aimed to find the differential methylated CpG island on user-customized annotated regions as well as individual site by using different methods.
454. blupsurv- Tools for fitting proportional hazards models to clustered
recurrent events data. Nested frailties are modeled by their
best linear unbiased predictors under an auxiliary Poisson model.
Univariate and bivariate recurrent events processes are permitted.
458. Multiple comparison test visualization- The aim of this R package is to visualize results from the multiple (i.e. pairwise) comparison tests. The groups being compared are visualized as nodes of a Hasse diagram. It enables very clear and vivid depiction of large set of groups being compared.