380. pi0 estimators- Estimation of the proportion of true null hypotheses (pi0) from a large number of hypothesis tests; Non/parametric recovery of noncentrality parameter distribution; False discovary rates (FDR) computation.
383. Complex Data Visualization- The compDataViz package visualizes datasets with a mix of numeric and categorical data with the ability to stratify these matrices according to a categorical variable. Results of univariate and bivariate statistical tests can also be displayed.
384. Collocations and statistical association- R libraries for collocation extraction and the analysis of word cooccurrence data with statistical association measures. This software package is an improved re-implementation of the UCS toolkit [http://www.collocations.de/software.html].
385. rgl: 3D visualization support- rgl is a 3D visualization system based on OpenGL. It provides a medium to high level interface for use in R, currently modelled on classic R graphics, with extensions to allow for interaction.
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]
387. Bayesian Biclustering- This package uses a Bayesian spike-and-slab model to construct bidendrograms using log posterior as the natural distance defined by the model and calculates importance using log Bayes factor.
388. IPSUR- This project contains the IPSUR package, the textbook "Introduction to Probability and Statistics Using R", and RcmdrPlugin.IPSUR, an R Commander Plugin to accompany the textbook. IPSUR is distributed under the GNU-FDL.
393. RDynamic: Dynamic Modeling in R- RDynamic is a dynamic modeling language for R. Text descriptions of dynamic systems are compiled to a combination of R and C code and documentation in a standard R package. RDynamic also includes a number of tools for analyzing such models.
394. shikken: interface to the shogun-toolbox- A wrapper to the shogun-toolbox, a large-scale machine learning library, which makes its functionality available to the R journeyman in an idiomatic manner.