460. RColony- The RColony package provides tools for the implementation of the Colony pedigree analysis software. In addition it provides tools for visualising, and summarising the results of the Colony analyses.
461. Bayesian spatial regression- Bayesian spatial regression (spdep2) is a package to complement existing model fitting functions in spdep, based on re-implementing MCMC techniques due to LeSage and Pace
462. Rmpfr: Multiple Precision Floatingpoint- Multiple precision numbers & computations for R via GNU MPFR http://www.mpfr.org
S4 classes and methods, e.g., for 2-argument dispatch in arithmetic.
Considering interface to GMP-based R packages using MP integer or rational arithmetic.
466. splinesurv- A package containing utilities for nonparametric Bayesian analysis of clustered survival data. The baseline hazard function and frailty density are modeled using penalized B-splines. Regression and spline parameters are estimated via MCMC.
468. casper- casper infers alternative splicing from high-throughput sequencing data both for known variants and de novo discovery. We use a Bayesian model with few assumptions, and modern model selection ideas with improved theoretical and computational properties.
469. TIMPGUI: a java-based GUI for TIMP- TIMPGUI was a java-based project implementing a graphical user interface
(GUI) to the TIMP package for fitting superposition models. It has been superseded by the Glotaran project, see: glotaran.org
471. Sequence analysis for social scientists- TraMineR is intended for mining and visualizing sequences of states or events. Its primary aim is the analysis of longitudinal data in the social science field but many of its features may also apply to non temporal data such as text or DNA sequences.
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]