400. Plant Growth Analysis- Plant Growth Analysis tools for R. It has tools to calculate Relative Growth Rate, Leaf Area Ratio, Leaf Specific Area, Leaf Weight Ratio, Unity Leaf Ratio, Root-Shoot Allometry.
403. Models for Data from Unmarked Animals- This is a stub. Development now continues at http://github.com/ianfiske/unmarked.
unmarked analyzes wildlife data arising from many popular wildlife sampling techniques using 2-stage hierarchical models.
407. mmSAR- mmSAR is a R package for the modelling of the Species-Area Relationship (SAR). The mmSAR package implement the multimodel SAR paradigm and provides ecologists with user friendly functions fit SAR models and calculate multimodel SAR inference.
414. Analysis of Count Time Series- R package which provides likelihood-based methods for model fitting and assessment, prediction and intervention analysis of count time series following generalized linear models.
416. rGeoJAGS- An R interface for use of the GeoJAGS module within JAGS Bayesian analysis software. This extends JAGS through the inclusion of families of Gaussian Markov Random Field models. Functions to format spatial data for analysis within BUGS are also included