6. drawExpression- This package aims at giving easy access to the abstract syntax of R through graphical representation.
R expressions and R data structure are represented through some graphical conventions.
8. QuACN- This package includes methods for the analysis of complex networks. To characterize complex networks structurally we implemented topological measures for graphs. It includes information and non-information theoretic network measures.
10. pi0 estimators- Estimation of the proportion of true null hypotheses (pi0) from a large number of hypothesis tests; Non/parametric recovery of noncentrality parameter distribution; False discovary rates (FDR) computation.
12. EcoHydrology- A package containing a library of principle/fundamental equations used in the interdisciplinary field studying the complex interactions between hydrology and ecology (commonly referred to as Eco-Hydrology).
13. Rcaline- Rcaline provides an interface to Fortran implementations of the CALINE model family. These steady-state, Gaussian dispersion models are used to predict aerosol concentrations downwind from mobile emission sources such as highway traffic.
16. Rshare: the shared environment package- The Rshare package allows for a version of interprocess communication between separate R processes. This is facilitated through a shared environment hosted in one R session to which other R processes may subscribe.
17. ORCME- ORCME project develops a package for order restricted clustering of microarray experiments. It reflects on-going research of the bioinformatics group within the Center for Statistics at UHasselt.
19. Applied Sociological Research with R- Miscellaneous functions for sociological research. The most important set of functions is for Qualitative Comparative Analysis (QCA). It can be used for various types of QCA, namely csQCA, mvQCA, fsQCA and csTQCA.