4. Gauss-Seidel Estimation of GLMM- This project implements a block-wise Gauss-Seidel (GS) algorithm to fit Generalized Linear Mixed Models (GLMMs). The GS algorithm allows for a significant performance increase and memory saving.
7. QuACN- This package includes methods for the analysis of complex networks. To characterize complex networks structurally we implemented topological measures for graphs. It includes information and non-information theoretic network measures.
8. Rshare: the shared environment package- The Rshare package allows for a version of interprocess communication between separate R processes. This is facilitated through a shared environment hosted in one R session to which other R processes may subscribe.
9. pi0 estimators- Estimation of the proportion of true null hypotheses (pi0) from a large number of hypothesis tests; Non/parametric recovery of noncentrality parameter distribution; False discovary rates (FDR) computation.
15. Rcaline- Rcaline provides an interface to Fortran implementations of the CALINE model family. These steady-state, Gaussian dispersion models are used to predict aerosol concentrations downwind from mobile emission sources such as highway traffic.
16. Stosim- A system of functions for building stochastic Reliability Availability and Maintainability (RAM) models for repairable systems such as industrial plants for power generation, chemical processing, microelectronics fabrication units, and refining.
17. EcoHydrology- A package containing a library of principle/fundamental equations used in the interdisciplinary field studying the complex interactions between hydrology and ecology (commonly referred to as Eco-Hydrology).
18. FuzzyNumbers- The package provides S4 classes and methods to deal with Fuzzy Numbers (computations of operations on FNs, approximation by trapezoidal/piecewise linear FNs, etc.). It may be used by the researchers in Fuzzy Numbers theory as well as by the practitioners.
Development Status : 3 - Alpha (Now Filtering)
License : OSI Approved : GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL) [Filter]