3. Robust time series analysis- Provides various approaches for robust estimation of (partial) autocorrelation and autocovariance. There are also procedures for robust fitting and filtering of AR(p) processes as well as for robust change point detection.
4. surroSurv- The surroSurv package allows evaluating a failure-time surrogate endpoint. The package implements the 2-step correlation approach described by Burzykowski et al (JRSS-C 2001), with Clayton, Plackett and Hougaard copulas at first step.
8. MODISTools- MODISTools uses the MODIS SOAP Web Service provided by ORNL DAAC for remote retrieval and processing of large subsets of data -- as a batch process -- from NASAs online archive of remotely-sensed data from the MODIS satellites.
9. QuACN- This package includes methods for the analysis of complex networks. To characterize complex networks structurally we implemented topological measures for graphs. It includes information and non-information theoretic network measures.
10. EcoHydrology- A package containing a library of principle/fundamental equations used in the interdisciplinary field studying the complex interactions between hydrology and ecology (commonly referred to as Eco-Hydrology).
16. Rshare: the shared environment package- The Rshare package allows for a version of interprocess communication between separate R processes. This is facilitated through a shared environment hosted in one R session to which other R processes may subscribe.
17. Rcaline- Rcaline provides an interface to Fortran implementations of the CALINE model family. These steady-state, Gaussian dispersion models are used to predict aerosol concentrations downwind from mobile emission sources such as highway traffic.