4. Robust time series analysis- Provides various approaches for robust estimation of (partial) autocorrelation and autocovariance. There are also procedures for robust fitting and filtering of AR(p) processes as well as for robust change point detection.
7. surroSurv- The surroSurv package allows evaluating a failure-time surrogate endpoint. The package implements the 2-step correlation approach described by Burzykowski et al (JRSS-C 2001), with Clayton, Plackett and Hougaard copulas at first step.
8. drawExpression- This package aims at giving easy access to the abstract syntax of R through graphical representation.
R expressions and R data structure are represented through some graphical conventions.
12. pi0 estimators- Estimation of the proportion of true null hypotheses (pi0) from a large number of hypothesis tests; Non/parametric recovery of noncentrality parameter distribution; False discovary rates (FDR) computation.
14. QuACN- This package includes methods for the analysis of complex networks. To characterize complex networks structurally we implemented topological measures for graphs. It includes information and non-information theoretic network measures.
16. Gauss-Seidel Estimation of GLMM- This project implements a block-wise Gauss-Seidel (GS) algorithm to fit Generalized Linear Mixed Models (GLMMs). The GS algorithm allows for a significant performance increase and memory saving.
17. Boost C++ Template Library Project- Boost provides free peer-reviewed portable C++ source libraries implemented mostly as templates. We place a subset of them in this package as a more efficient distribution system for CRAN.
18. EcoHydrology- A package containing a library of principle/fundamental equations used in the interdisciplinary field studying the complex interactions between hydrology and ecology (commonly referred to as Eco-Hydrology).