182. gsDesign: Group Sequential Design- Generates group sequential designs using alpha- and beta-spending functions or Wang-Tsiatis (e.g., O'Brien-Fleming and Pocock) boundary families. Many plotting capabilities as well as non-binding futility rules are available. Easily extended.
183. frontier: Stochastic Frontier Analysis- Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Stochastic Frontier Production and Cost Functions. Two specifications are available: the error components model (Battese and Coelli, 1992) and the efficiency effects model (Battese and Coelli, 1995).
186. RColony- The RColony package provides tools for the implementation of the Colony pedigree analysis software. In addition it provides tools for visualising, and summarising the results of the Colony analyses.
188. splinesurv- A package containing utilities for nonparametric Bayesian analysis of clustered survival data. The baseline hazard function and frailty density are modeled using penalized B-splines. Regression and spline parameters are estimated via MCMC.
189. PwrGSD- Tools for the design and analysis of sequentially monitored trials on a time to event endpoint. Allows for time varying hazards, allows a flexible specification of contamination and non-compliance.
192. casper- casper infers alternative splicing from high-throughput sequencing data both for known variants and de novo discovery. We use a Bayesian model with few assumptions, and modern model selection ideas with improved theoretical and computational properties.
193. Plot manageable subsets of data- Plotting a large data set is difficult if it does not fit into memory as a data frame, so we introduce more efficient data structures and alternative plot functions that work with large data.