380. abind: Create multi-dimensional arrays- The abind package supports the use of multi-dimensional arrays. The function abind() is a multidimensional analog of rbind() and cbind(). adrop() and asub() allow arguments to specify dimensions to drop or subset.
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]
382. Models for Data from Unmarked Animals- This is a stub. Development now continues at http://github.com/ianfiske/unmarked.
unmarked analyzes wildlife data arising from many popular wildlife sampling techniques using 2-stage hierarchical models.
387. spatial copula- This package is intended to provide the power of copulas to the spatial and spatio-temporal context. It will offer tools and functions to perform spatial analysis exploiting the possibility to fully model the whole dependence structure with copulas.
390. Bioclim Variables- Bioclimatic envelope variables calculation. This intends to be useful for several researchers making use of niche modeling techniques. The packages here are provided to calculate the necessary input variables from monthly datasets.
391. Processing of respiration chamber data- CO2 and water vapour exchange fluxes between a surface and the atmosphere at the meter scale is measured by chambers. Modelling the gas concentration change within a chamber requires adequate protocols of calculation and error treatment.
393. rGeoJAGS- An R interface for use of the GeoJAGS module within JAGS Bayesian analysis software. This extends JAGS through the inclusion of families of Gaussian Markov Random Field models. Functions to format spatial data for analysis within BUGS are also included
397. Species Distribution Modelling- sdm is an extendable framework to develop species distributions models using individual and community-based approaches, generate ensembles of models, evaluate the models, and predict species potential distributions in space and time.
399. colorscience- Methods and data for color science - color conversions by observer, illuminant and gamma. Color matching functions and chromaticity diagrams. Color indices, color differences and spectral data conversion/analysis.