3. Test for point containment in polyhedron- This project provides a function to test whether a point is contained within a closed three-dimensional polyhedron, defined by a triangular mesh. A two-dimensional version for polygons is also provided.
4. Multiple comparison test visualization- The aim of this R package is to visualize results from the multiple (i.e. pairwise) comparison tests. The groups being compared are visualized as nodes of a Hasse diagram. It enables very clear and vivid depiction of large set of groups being compared.
7. Pricer Taux Post Crise- PTauxPC is a project which proposes to illustrate, in VBA / Excel, the construction techniques of projection curves (or forward) and refresh rate (or discount) incorporating new calculation methods.
8. WMCapacity- The WMCapacity project implements hierarchical Bayesian models of working memory capacity, including Cowan's (2001) and Pashler's (1988) multinomial tree models. An SPSS-like GUI is provided for model building and MCMC setup.
Topic : Econometrics : Time Series Modelling [Filter]
Activity Percentile: 0.00
Registered: 2015-07-28 19:39
10. Genotype Database Framework- GT.DB is a database framework for efficiently managing genome-wide genotype datasets (i.e. 10^6 or more biallelic markers, 1000s of samples), as well as underlying raw data and complex phenotype data, tightly integrated with R libraries for analysis.