1. Exploratory space-time data analysis- The spdyn package implements exploratory space-time data analysis measures, that help elucidate the degree to which the time evolution (or dynamics) of a process is spatially dependent.
2. Non-Interactive Spatial Tools for Raster- S3 classes and methods for manipulation with georeferenced raster data: reading/writing, processing, multi-panel visualization.
This is near real-time version with compiled binaries. Actual sources are at GitHub: https://github.com/nplatonov/ursa
3. refnet - Bibliometric Tools for R- This package and its tools are currently designed to read, analyze and visualize Thomson-Reuters Web of Knowledge/Science, ISI and SCOPUS format reference data files. Social network analyses, geocoding of addresses and spatial visualization are supported.
5. radR - processing of radar data in R- radR retrieves data from your live radar or recorded archive and analyses it for features, which are saved in replayable files that are much smaller than raw data sets. You can extend radR via plugins.
6. spsextante - R to Sextante interface- Provides a suite of geospatial analysis tools by connecting R with the Sextante geograrphical information system (www.sextantegis.com), similar to spgrass6 and RSAGA.
7. Test for point containment in polyhedron- This project provides a function to test whether a point is contained within a closed three-dimensional polyhedron, defined by a triangular mesh. A two-dimensional version for polygons is also provided.