0. related - Genetic relatedness in R- An R package that allows users to estimate pairwise relatedness of individuals based on codominant molecular markers, and also has simulation functions for comparing the performance of different estimators and for testing the resolution of a data set.
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]
2. ordijuice- ordijuice is package for unconstrained ordination of vegetation data, running under JUICE software (http://www.sci.muni.cz/botany/juice/). Generally a wrapper for functions from package vegan, with some additional functions.
3. Simple Prediction Intervals- Calculation of prediction intervals to include k of m future observations for normal and non-normal data. Also precedence intervals should be computed to include the future median.
6. TNA Relative Neutralization Activity- Estimates relative neutralization activity (RNA) for serum samples tested in the toxin neutralization assay (TNA). Implements data reduction algorithm described in Omland et al. (in prep.)
10. likelihood-based image id code- Computer-assisted method for assigning animal ids to a database of images using phenotypic measurements extracted from each image. Method is based on likelihood theory, and can handle multiple sources of error inherit in image identification.