5. Micro-magnet Dynamics Simulation Package- Magnets is a numerical simulation package aiming at helping physicists
and electrical engineers who are interested in studying the micro-magnet spin system, which is one of the future integrated circuits with the privilege of low energy consumption.
6. Isolation Forest- This package implements an anomaly detection method that detects data-anomalies using binary trees. Using the property that anomalies are more susceptible to isolation, anomalies can be detected as data points which have short expected path lengths.
9. Bayesian Time-Strat. Population Analysis- BTSPAS provides advanced Bayesian methods to estimate abundance and run-timing from temporally-stratified Petersen mark-recapture experiments. Methods include hierarchical modelling of the capture probabilities and spline smoothing of the daily run size.
12. BiplotGUI: Interactive Biplots in R- BiplotGUI allows users to construct and interact with biplots in 2D or 3D. Observations are represented as points while variables are represented as calibrated biplot axes. Such biplots are multivariate analogues of ordinary scatter plots.
15. TravelR (Travel Demand Modeling in R)- The TravelR project hosts tools for building travel demand models in R, including highway assignment with useful practical features such as multi-class equilibrium assignment, network turn penalties, select link analysis, and network skims.
16. wikiRobot- wikiRobot is an R-MediaWiki interface. It facilitates reproducible research for big datasets and collaborative reporting based on a wiki platform. It provides an Sweave driver for MediaWiki markup and a number of functions to access the API.
17. Phylobase Extension- This package provides classes and methods which help read/write/manipulate branch-annotated phylogenetic trees (SIMMAP-format) and supports for a few other extra phylogenetic tree features (like tree weight).