5. Dave Armstrong's Misc Functions- Package contains functions to aid in the presentation and interpretation of GLMs and related models. These include utilities to help deal with present interactions in linear and logit/probit models, first differences in predicted probabilities, etc...
7. move: analyze animal movement data- move is a package that contains functions to access movement data stored in movebank.org as well as tools to visualize and statistically analyse animal movement data. Move addresses movement ecological questions.
8. Bayesian Biclustering- This package uses a Bayesian spike-and-slab model to construct bidendrograms using log posterior as the natural distance defined by the model and calculates importance using log Bayes factor.
9. cRacker- cRacker automates standard normalization strategies of quantitative proteomic experiments. It simplifies the analysis of quantified peptide lists coming from various proteomic quantitation softwares.
12. CShapes Dataset and Utilities- This package provides a link between R and CShapes, a GIS dataset of country boundaries (1946-2008). The package includes functions for data extraction and the computation of weights matrices.
14. bclust- Bayesian clustering with variable selection is a fully automatic clustering method, designed for low-sample-size-high-dimensional situations. This might be regarded as a high-dimensional variant of the mclust package.
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]