123. move: analyze animal movement data- move is a package that contains functions to access movement data stored in movebank.org as well as tools to visualize and statistically analyse animal movement data. Move addresses movement ecological questions.
125. OUwie- Calculates and compares rate differences of continuous character evolution under Brownian motion and a new set of Ornstein-Uhlenbeck (OU) models that allow the strength of selection and drift to vary across selective regimes.
127. NDVI Time Series extraction and analysis- The routines extract automatically NDVI time series from different satellites (AVHRR, Spot Vegetation, MODIS) and provide tools to display and analyze them. Phenological metrics can be computed for every season as well as vegetation anomaly maps.
128. Animal- The Animal package is intended as tool for analyzing time coded behavioral observation and other ethological data. The project aims to promote the use of R in the the animal sciences and to provide easy to use functions for the researches in the field.
130. Monte Carlo IBD Matrix Estimation- Flexible Monte Carlo Identity-By-Descent (IBD) Matrix Estimation with Within-Line Segregation for Use of Quantitative Trait Loci (QTL) Detection in F2 Intercross Designs.
131. Nvidia thrust column-major matrices func- This package provides basic R functions made with a help of nvidia thrust for GPU computation in linux environment. The implementation is based on the NVIDIA CUDA Toolkit 4.0.
135. factorplot- factorplot provides numerical and graphical summaries of factor-level differences in GLMs. It produces all pairwise hypotheses tests with either the exact pairwise difference and variance or user-supplied quasi-variances or floating absolute risks.
137. Distance Weighted Discrimination (DWD)- Distance Weighted Discrimination (DWD) is a machine learning tool similar to SVM but with better breakdown properties as the number of variables increases in relationship to the number of observations.
139. Conditional multivariate extremes - Generalized Pareto distribution modelling, including penalized likelihood and Bayesian methods, and conditional multivariate extreme value modelling.
PROJECT MIGRATED TO Google Code: https://code.google.com/p/texmex/
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]