0. libamtrack- This package is the R interface to the open-source, ANSI C library libamtrack (http://libamtrack.dkfz.org). It provides computational routines for research in proton and ion beam therapy.
1. FNTD- Routines to analyze images from Al2O3:C,Mg-based fluorescent nuclear track detectors in ion-beam research. As from 9/17(15, the development has moved to github (https://github.com/FNTD) & R-forge is updated with (relatively) stable versions.
2. Phylobase Extension- This package provides classes and methods which help read/write/manipulate branch-annotated phylogenetic trees (SIMMAP-format) and supports for a few other extra phylogenetic tree features (like tree weight).
3. Instrument Limit of Detection Modeling- Limit of Detection (LOD) reflects an (medical diagnostic) instrument's level of sensitivity. We develop the LOD model selection and estimation tools with application to medical diagnostic instruments.
8. jmultiR- JMulTiR is an econometrics package designed for univariate and multivariate time series analysis. The numerical computations and graphics are done in R, the GUI is programmed in Java Swing with the jstatcom framework.
9. Nonlinear regression analysis- Data sets from Bates and Watts (1988) "Nonlinear Regression Analysis and Its Applications" plus lattice-based graphics for nonlinear regression models, including parameter inference regions.
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]