800. netmes- Netmes is an R software package that allows assessing the Gene Regulatory Network Inference (GRNI) algorithms in detail by using several local and global network-based error measures in combination with an ensemble approach.
804. timebart: survival analysis with BART- Bayesian additive regression trees (BART) have been shown to provide flexible nonparametric modeling of covariates to binary and continuous outcomes. This R package extends BART to time-to-event outcomes with right censoring.
805. recursive segmentation- Recursive segmentation (rseg) makes use of recursive partitioning methods to build a patient rule induction method (PRIM) like prediction model for exploratory subgroup analysis.
808. pcurve: principal curves- Package pcurve fits principal curves in high dimensions. It can be thought of as a non-linear form of PCA. pcurve is an R port of Glenn De'aths pcurve library for S-Plus.
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]
809. MonetDB.R- MonetDB.R provides a DBI connector to MonetDB (monetdb.org), a column-oriented in-memory database aimed at fast OLAP queries. The MonetDB License applies (http://www.monetdb.org/Legal/MonetDBLicense), which is very similar to the Mozilla Public License
813. TopKLists- The package includes tools for inference, aggregation, and visualization of multiple ranked lists. Consolidated information from two or more such lists comprising the same set of objects can be obtained. Incomplete rankings and partial lists are allowed.
814. Generic Asynchronous Job Queue- Implementation of a job queue that allows background computations while the calling R session remains responsive (basic threading). The package's focus is on providing an intuitive user interface.