767. klausuR: Multiple Choice Test Evaluation- A package to generate results of multiple choice tests: Detailed global results, anonymous/personalised feedback (LaTeX or PDF), item statistics like Cronbach's alpha or disciminatory power. Supports parallel test forms and partially answered items.
771. pfda: Functional Principal Components- The PFDA package for R performs functional principal component analysis with B-splines for univariate and bivariate responses. Also handled are binary responses and an additive model for extra variables.
772. Phylobase Extension- This package provides classes and methods which help read/write/manipulate branch-annotated phylogenetic trees (SIMMAP-format) and supports for a few other extra phylogenetic tree features (like tree weight).
773. CShapes Dataset and Utilities- This package provides a link between R and CShapes, a GIS dataset of country boundaries (1946-2008). The package includes functions for data extraction and the computation of weights matrices.
774. kOO k-spatial co-occurrence analysis- The project aims at building an R package to implement and develop a published methodology analysing data from order k (k>=2) co-occurrences of events for spatial analysis of multivariate marked processes (point and areal).
775. Bias reduction in GLMs- brglm provides brglm.fit which is an alternative method to glm.fit that works under the usual glm interface.
Estimation is either by correcting the bias of the maximum likelihood estimates or using an adjusted-score approach to improving bias.