701. FFD - Freedom From Disease- The project provides tools for two-stage surveys to substantiate freedom from disease using imperfect diagnostic tests. Risk based sampling and a graphical user interface (GUI) are implemented.
704. simdat: data simulation- simdat-base aims to provide an easy to use package to simulate data from various experimental designs with various distributional assumptions. The package simdat-gui provides a GUI for less experienced users.
708. Intaclass Correlation Coefficient- The package provides functions to assist in the estimation of the Intraclass Correlation Coefficient (ICC) under different experimental designs. The goal is to provide tools when making parameter estimates of the ICC.
712. Range Correlations- Methods from spatial statistics are adapted and implemented to be used for assessing marginal and partial correlations in range and site data (positional data) along genomes based on the Bioconductor package GenomicRanges.
713. Hyper-g Priors for GAM selection- This R-package implements objective Bayesian model selection with penalised splines, using a so-called hyper-g prior for the parameters in the generalised additive model.
716. klausuR: Multiple Choice Test Evaluation- A package to generate results of multiple choice tests: Detailed global results, anonymous/personalised feedback (LaTeX or PDF), item statistics like Cronbach's alpha or disciminatory power. Supports parallel test forms and partially answered items.
717. Sweave for the Open Document Format- The odfWeave package extends the R’s Sweave function to documents saved in the Open Document Format (ODF). This means that users can add R code into their documents and use R to translate the code to output such as images, tables and text.
718. pcplex- This is a test made to source code of the Rcplex package but with some modifications. The objetive is adapt Rcplex's code to a specific aplication in forest planning and regulation using lineal programing and a valid licence of CPLEX.
719. Orthogonal Spline Basis- Orthogonal Spline Basis provides allows computing and fitting splines and penalized splines using orthogonalized bases. It also provides easy functions for exact computation of integrals and derivatives.
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]