662. mediation- An important goal of social science research is the analysis of causal mechanisms, where mediation analysis is a common tool. We provide tools for mediation analysis that span different models as well tools for sensitivity analyses.
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]
665. GWASBinTests- Bin-based analysis of genome-wide association studies
Given an a priori partitioning of the genome into regions termed bins, GWASBinTests can compute
p-values (and FDRs) of several association tests.
670. shikken: interface to the shogun-toolbox- A wrapper to the shogun-toolbox, a large-scale machine learning library, which makes its functionality available to the R journeyman in an idiomatic manner.
673. Gradient forest- Detecting biological composition patterns along environmental gradients from site-by-species ecological data. Package gradientForest calculates the gradients from split-point importances provided by auxiliary package extendedForest, based on randomForest.
676. Variant Pattern Analyzer- VPA (Variant Pattern Analyzer) is an R package for prioritizing variants with user-specified frequency pattern from multiple study subjects in next generation sequencing study.
677. OUwie- Calculates and compares rate differences of continuous character evolution under Brownian motion and a new set of Ornstein-Uhlenbeck (OU) models that allow the strength of selection and drift to vary across selective regimes.
679. Range Correlations- Methods from spatial statistics are adapted and implemented to be used for assessing marginal and partial correlations in range and site data (positional data) along genomes based on the Bioconductor package GenomicRanges.