623. Mplus Automation in R- The MplusAutomation package leverages the flexibility of the R language to automate latent variable model estimation and interpretation using Mplus, a powerful latent variable modeling program developed by Muthen and Muthen (www.statmodel.com).
624. Analysis of phenological digital imagery- The package phenopix provides functions to process digital images of a vegetation cover, depict greennes index trajectories and extract relevant phenological stages.
627. track: store obects on disk- Automatically stores objects in files on disk so that
files are rewritten when objects are changed, and so
that objects are accessible but do not occupy memory until
they are accessed. Also tracks times when objects are created
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]
632. move: analyze animal movement data- move is a package that contains functions to access movement data stored in movebank.org as well as tools to visualize and statistically analyse animal movement data. Move addresses movement ecological questions.
633. Bias reduction in GLMs- brglm provides brglm.fit which is an alternative method to glm.fit that works under the usual glm interface.
Estimation is either by correcting the bias of the maximum likelihood estimates or using an adjusted-score approach to improving bias.
634. Intermediate and Long Memory Time Series- The package ILMTS includes a wide variety of time- and frequency domain estimators and tests for intermediate and long memory in time series. Special focus is given to finite size effects. Broadly used time series objects are accepted as input and output.
635. Phylobase Extension- This package provides classes and methods which help read/write/manipulate branch-annotated phylogenetic trees (SIMMAP-format) and supports for a few other extra phylogenetic tree features (like tree weight).
636. likelihood-based image id code- Computer-assisted method for assigning animal ids to a database of images using phenotypic measurements extracted from each image. Method is based on likelihood theory, and can handle multiple sources of error inherit in image identification.
637. BaSTA- This package estimates mortality with covariates from capture-recapture/recovery data in a Bayesian framework when many individuals are of unknown age. It includes tools for data checking, model diagnostics and outputs such as life-tables and plots.
638. bootFS- bootFS is a convenient wrapper to multiple methods for two-class or multi-class classification and feature selection in high-throughput omics-data. It is designed to translate individual feature sets into biologically meaningful and robust biomarkers.
639. casper- casper infers alternative splicing from high-throughput sequencing data both for known variants and de novo discovery. We use a Bayesian model with few assumptions, and modern model selection ideas with improved theoretical and computational properties.