460. Processing of respiration chamber data- CO2 and water vapour exchange fluxes between a surface and the atmosphere at the meter scale is measured by chambers. Modelling the gas concentration change within a chamber requires adequate protocols of calculation and error treatment.
462. Low Flow Analysis- The project offers tools for analysing daily stream flow data focusing on low-flows as descriped in the "Manual on Low-flow Estimation and Prediction", Operational
Hydrology Report No. 50, Koblenz 2009
464. matchingMarkets- This package implements a structural estimator to correct for the sample selection bias from observed outcomes in matching markets. It also contains R code for matching algorithms for college admissions, stable roommates and house allocation problems.
467. Belief Propagation- This project seeks to implement generic belief propagation in order to do efficient on graphical models. It will also allow for optimizations using parallel computing and efficient memory management.
468. netmes- Netmes is an R software package that allows assessing the Gene Regulatory Network Inference (GRNI) algorithms in detail by using several local and global network-based error measures in combination with an ensemble approach.
469. qPCR- qPCR is a method for detecting and quantifying mRNA from a given sample. This project attempts to solve 3 main problems in analysis of qPCR data
Unification of different output formats
Quality Control to find problematic reactions
Normalisation of data
477. factorplot- factorplot provides numerical and graphical summaries of factor-level differences in GLMs. It produces all pairwise hypotheses tests with either the exact pairwise difference and variance or user-supplied quasi-variances or floating absolute risks.