462. TIMPGUI: a java-based GUI for TIMP- TIMPGUI was a java-based project implementing a graphical user interface
(GUI) to the TIMP package for fitting superposition models. It has been superseded by the Glotaran project, see: glotaran.org
469. Sweave for the Open Document Format- The odfWeave package extends the R’s Sweave function to documents saved in the Open Document Format (ODF). This means that users can add R code into their documents and use R to translate the code to output such as images, tables and text.
470. Belief Propagation- This project seeks to implement generic belief propagation in order to do efficient on graphical models. It will also allow for optimizations using parallel computing and efficient memory management.
472. qPCR- qPCR is a method for detecting and quantifying mRNA from a given sample. This project attempts to solve 3 main problems in analysis of qPCR data
Unification of different output formats
Quality Control to find problematic reactions
Normalisation of data
473. pcplex- This is a test made to source code of the Rcplex package but with some modifications. The objetive is adapt Rcplex's code to a specific aplication in forest planning and regulation using lineal programing and a valid licence of CPLEX.