444. RColony- The RColony package provides tools for the implementation of the Colony pedigree analysis software. In addition it provides tools for visualising, and summarising the results of the Colony analyses.
446. Rmpfr: Multiple Precision Floatingpoint- Multiple precision numbers & computations for R via GNU MPFR http://www.mpfr.org
S4 classes and methods, e.g., for 2-argument dispatch in arithmetic.
Considering interface to GMP-based R packages using MP integer or rational arithmetic.
448. Models for Data from Unmarked Animals- This is a stub. Development now continues at http://github.com/ianfiske/unmarked.
unmarked analyzes wildlife data arising from many popular wildlife sampling techniques using 2-stage hierarchical models.
452. ROI - R Optimization Infrastructure- The project ROI offers an infrastructure package for optimization. Its aim is to facilitate the usage of different mixed integer programming (MIP) solvers by providing a single interface.
453. Mplus Automation in R- The MplusAutomation package leverages the flexibility of the R language to automate latent variable model estimation and interpretation using Mplus, a powerful latent variable modeling program developed by Muthen and Muthen (www.statmodel.com).
454. TIMPGUI: a java-based GUI for TIMP- TIMPGUI was a java-based project implementing a graphical user interface
(GUI) to the TIMP package for fitting superposition models. It has been superseded by the Glotaran project, see: glotaran.org
455. FFD - Freedom From Disease- The project provides tools for two-stage surveys to substantiate freedom from disease using imperfect diagnostic tests. Risk based sampling and a graphical user interface (GUI) are implemented.