281. CShapes Dataset and Utilities- This package provides a link between R and CShapes, a GIS dataset of country boundaries (1946-2008). The package includes functions for data extraction and the computation of weights matrices.
282. depmixS4 - hidden Markov model classes- depmixS4 fits hidden Markov models on multi-var time series, subject to constraints on the parameters. Responses are from glm and some additional distributions; transitions can be time-dependent.
284. Spike Train Analysis with R- STAR (Spike Train Analysis with R) is an R package to analyze spike trains. It provides tools to visualize spike trains and fit, test and compare models of discharge applied to actual data.
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]
286. spsextante - R to Sextante interface- Provides a suite of geospatial analysis tools by connecting R with the Sextante geograrphical information system (www.sextantegis.com), similar to spgrass6 and RSAGA.
287. Gauss-Seidel Estimation of GLMM- This project implements a block-wise Gauss-Seidel (GS) algorithm to fit Generalized Linear Mixed Models (GLMMs). The GS algorithm allows for a significant performance increase and memory saving.
289. Probabilistic Suffix Trees- The PST library allows to fit and visualize Probabilistic Suffix Trees (PST), the construction that stores Variable Length Markov Chains (VLMC). Fitted PSTs can be used to predict, generate or impute categorical sequences.
294. Crop and disease modeling- Package with functions for use in the dynamic & mechanistic simulation of crop (plant) growth and development, and of plant diseases; and to implement these functions in a number of models. Initially mainly for models of rice diseases.
296. radR - processing of radar data in R- radR retrieves data from your live radar or recorded archive and analyses it for features, which are saved in replayable files that are much smaller than raw data sets. You can extend radR via plugins.
297. Nvidia thrust column-major matrices func- This package provides basic R functions made with a help of nvidia thrust for GPU computation in linux environment. The implementation is based on the NVIDIA CUDA Toolkit 4.0.
298. an eeg package- Package for the analysis of EEG/ERP's in R, which aims to implement a framework to resemble as closely as possible the data.frame centered linear modeling paradigm of the S language. It aims to provide a set of flexible yet intuitive plotting facilities.