2. ORCME- ORCME project develops a package for order restricted clustering of microarray experiments. It reflects on-going research of the bioinformatics group within the Center for Statistics at UHasselt.
5. Robust time series analysis- Provides various approaches for robust estimation of (partial) autocorrelation and autocovariance. There are also procedures for robust fitting and filtering of AR(p) processes as well as for robust change point detection.
7. SPecies' LImits by Threshold Statistics- splits contains tools for delimiting species and automated taxonomy at many levels of biological organization (eg. DNA barcoding, morphometrics), top-down (merging phylogenetic and phylogeographic methods) and bottom-up (single samples into >1 groups).
8. Statistical Data Preparation Indicators- During the statistical data preparation process stages of the data are archived (at least raw and the final data). Indicators on missing values, imputations and their impact help to judge the effect of the process and the quality of the final data.
9. FNTD- Routines to analyze images from Al2O3:C,Mg-based fluorescent nuclear track detectors in ion-beam research. As from 9/17(15, the development has moved to github (https://github.com/FNTD) & R-forge is updated with (relatively) stable versions.
10. Quantitative Fitness Analysis- QFA is an experimental and computational methodology for estimation of the fitnesses of arrayed microbial cultures growing on solid agar. Methods for estimating fitnesses, fitness variability and genetic interaction strengths are included.
14. Analysis of Independent Contrasts- The CAIC package provides methods for the comparative analysis of taxa using independent contrasts methods. It reimplements the methods of the CAIC and MacroCAIC programs will implement alternative methods such as those provided in LDAP.