37 projects in result set. Displaying 20 per page. Projects sorted by activity ranking. <1>
0. twKinresp- Fitting kinetic models to microbial respiration data.
April 2019: Package twKinresp has been moved to github:
April 2018: Package twNlme has been moved to github:
The package versions here are kept for history, but are outdated.
Topic : Biostatistics & Medical Statistics [Filter]
Topic : Environmetrics (Now Filtering)
Activity Percentile: 7.14
Registered: 2010-09-15 16:23
1. rGeoJAGS- An R interface for use of the GeoJAGS module within JAGS Bayesian analysis software. This extends JAGS through the inclusion of families of Gaussian Markov Random Field models. Functions to format spatial data for analysis within BUGS are also included
5. Interface to use SIMPLACE from R- Package simplace is an interface to the crop modelling framwork SIMPLACE (www.simplace.net). It provides high level functions to run simulations and transform the output into R objects.
11. Low Flow Analysis- The project offers tools for analysing daily stream flow data focusing on low-flows as descriped in the "Manual on Low-flow Estimation and Prediction", Operational
Hydrology Report No. 50, Koblenz 2009
16. Analysis of phenological digital imagery- The package phenopix provides functions to process digital images of a vegetation cover, depict greennes index trajectories and extract relevant phenological stages.
Topic : Spatial Data & Statistics : Ecological Analysis [Filter]
Activity Percentile: 0.00
Registered: 2013-05-30 16:42
18. EcoHydrology- A package containing a library of principle/fundamental equations used in the interdisciplinary field studying the complex interactions between hydrology and ecology (commonly referred to as Eco-Hydrology).
19. kinfit/(g)mkin: fit chemical degradation- kinfit and mkin are implementations of the kinetic models and evaluation procedures recommended by in the final report of the FOCUS work group on degradation kinetics first published in 2006. gmkin provides a graphical user interface to mkin.
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]