660. Swale - Single Trial EEG/MEG analysis- Swale - Single-Trial Waveform Amplitude and Latency Estimation is a method for EEG/MEG data analysis which simultaneously estimates the waveform of an ERP and single-trial amplitude and latency parameters.
665. Probabilistic Suffix Trees- The PST library allows to fit and visualize Probabilistic Suffix Trees (PST), the construction that stores Variable Length Markov Chains (VLMC). Fitted PSTs can be used to predict, generate or impute categorical sequences.
668. Range Correlations- Methods from spatial statistics are adapted and implemented to be used for assessing marginal and partial correlations in range and site data (positional data) along genomes based on the Bioconductor package GenomicRanges.
672. survGenesInterim- Simulation of survival studies based on simulated gene expression level and patient data. Includes functions to generate such data. Resulting error and power rate can be visualized. Can be used for sample size or power estimation when planning a study.
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]
675. Intaclass Correlation Coefficient- The package provides functions to assist in the estimation of the Intraclass Correlation Coefficient (ICC) under different experimental designs. The goal is to provide tools when making parameter estimates of the ICC.