500. pmoments- The pmoments package implements both analytical and sample estimation of partial moments (upper/lower). In addition it provides for portfolio optimization using symmetric partial co-moment expectations in a quadratic context.
501. FFD - Freedom From Disease- The project provides tools for two-stage surveys to substantiate freedom from disease using imperfect diagnostic tests. Risk based sampling and a graphical user interface (GUI) are implemented.
505. OUwie- Calculates and compares rate differences of continuous character evolution under Brownian motion and a new set of Ornstein-Uhlenbeck (OU) models that allow the strength of selection and drift to vary across selective regimes.
506. Clustering using convex fusion penalties- An R/C++ implementation of the clusterpath algorithm described in Hocking et al. 2011, for robust convex clustering using sparsity-inducing fusion penalties.
509. general multiple-table data management- Our objective is to develop classes of objects that (1) make handling multiple-table data sets easier and (2) seamlessly integrate with existing R plotting and model-fitting functions; our philosophy is to keep data management and data analysis separate.
510. Phylobase Extension- This package provides classes and methods which help read/write/manipulate branch-annotated phylogenetic trees (SIMMAP-format) and supports for a few other extra phylogenetic tree features (like tree weight).
511. Simple Prediction Intervals- Calculation of prediction intervals to include k of m future observations for normal and non-normal data. Also precedence intervals should be computed to include the future median.
513. Bayesian Biclustering- This package uses a Bayesian spike-and-slab model to construct bidendrograms using log posterior as the natural distance defined by the model and calculates importance using log Bayes factor.
514. Sweave for the Open Document Format- The odfWeave package extends the R’s Sweave function to documents saved in the Open Document Format (ODF). This means that users can add R code into their documents and use R to translate the code to output such as images, tables and text.
516. tableplot: semi-graphic tabular displays- A tableplot is a semi-graphic display in the form of a table with numeric values, supplemented
by symbols with size proportional to cell value(s), and with visual attributes that can be used to encode other information.
517. caper - Comparative Analysis package- The Comparative Analyses of Phylogenetics and Evolution in R (caper) package implements a range of methods for the comparative analysis of taxa including methods based on phylogenetic independent contrasts and phylogenetically corrected linear models.
518. sampSurf - Sampling surface simulation- This package will allow the estimation of sampling surfaces over a spatial extent for use in assessing different areal sampling methods used in forestry and ecology.
519. Gauss-Seidel Estimation of GLMM- This project implements a block-wise Gauss-Seidel (GS) algorithm to fit Generalized Linear Mixed Models (GLMMs). The GS algorithm allows for a significant performance increase and memory saving.