503. Interface to use SIMPLACE from R- Package simplace is an interface to the crop modelling framwork SIMPLACE (www.simplace.net). It provides high level functions to run simulations and transform the output into R objects.
506. lethal- Compute lethal doses for count data based on generalized additive models (GAMs) together with parametric bootstrap confidence intervals for the lethal dose.
For a current development version see https://github.com/hofnerb/lethal
507. FFD - Freedom From Disease- The project provides tools for two-stage surveys to substantiate freedom from disease using imperfect diagnostic tests. Risk based sampling and a graphical user interface (GUI) are implemented.
508. Multivariate Functional Regression- Estimation of functional regression with multiple functionnal regressors and optimal selection of the smoothing parameters and the number of basis. It also includes the treatment of strictly positive functional data.
509. Intaclass Correlation Coefficient- The package provides functions to assist in the estimation of the Intraclass Correlation Coefficient (ICC) under different experimental designs. The goal is to provide tools when making parameter estimates of the ICC.
511. Simple Prediction Intervals- Calculation of prediction intervals to include k of m future observations for normal and non-normal data. Also precedence intervals should be computed to include the future median.
519. seriation - Infrastructure for seriation- Infrastructure for seriation with an implementation of several seriation/sequencing techniques to reorder matrices, dissimilarity matrices, and dendrograms. Seriation is now maintained on githup at http://github.com/mhahsler/seriation
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]