424. rworldmap : for mapping global data- rworldmap facilitates global scale visualisation by import & display of country level & gridded data. It provides country boundaries and functions to join data to them and plot results. rworldxtra provides higher resolution country boundaries.
430. RColony- The RColony package provides tools for the implementation of the Colony pedigree analysis software. In addition it provides tools for visualising, and summarising the results of the Colony analyses.
432. Rmpfr: Multiple Precision Floatingpoint- Multiple precision numbers & computations for R via GNU MPFR http://www.mpfr.org
S4 classes and methods, e.g., for 2-argument dispatch in arithmetic.
Considering interface to GMP-based R packages using MP integer or rational arithmetic.
434. Models for Data from Unmarked Animals- This is a stub. Development now continues at http://github.com/ianfiske/unmarked.
unmarked analyzes wildlife data arising from many popular wildlife sampling techniques using 2-stage hierarchical models.
437. R Commander Plugin for Fuzzy Clustering- Fuzzy Clustering plugin for Rcmdr. Method/algorithm that used : Fuzzy C-Means and Gustafson Kessel Clustering. Beside that two methods, this package provide cluster ensemble for fuzzy clustering and validation index.
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]
438. ROI - R Optimization Infrastructure- The project ROI offers an infrastructure package for optimization. Its aim is to facilitate the usage of different mixed integer programming (MIP) solvers by providing a single interface.