102. seacarb- seacarb is an R package that calculates various parameters of the carbonate system in seawater. The package is available on CRAN and it is used in several large international programs like EUROTHROPH, CARBOOCEAN and EPOCA.
105. Yield Curve- Yield curve is modelled by the methodologies of Nelson-Siegel and Svensson. The crucial point is to estimate the coefficients in linear way, according to approach of Diebol and Li.
The package also includes the term structure of Fed and ECB.
109. Isolation Forest- This package implements an anomaly detection method that detects data-anomalies using binary trees. Using the property that anomalies are more susceptible to isolation, anomalies can be detected as data points which have short expected path lengths.
115. Nonlinear regression analysis- Data sets from Bates and Watts (1988) "Nonlinear Regression Analysis and Its Applications" plus lattice-based graphics for nonlinear regression models, including parameter inference regions.
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]
116. recursive segmentation- Recursive segmentation (rseg) makes use of recursive partitioning methods to build a patient rule induction method (PRIM) like prediction model for exploratory subgroup analysis.
119. WMCapacity- The WMCapacity project implements hierarchical Bayesian models of working memory capacity, including Cowan's (2001) and Pashler's (1988) multinomial tree models. An SPSS-like GUI is provided for model building and MCMC setup.