160. Advance Clustering- S4 Object Oriented for Clustering. Right now still provide for Fuzzy Clustering Analysis. Fuzzy Clustering method that provided Fuzzy C-Means, Gustafson Kessel (Babuska Version). Also provided with several validation index, & consensus clustering.
Development Status : 4 - Beta (Now Filtering)
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]
161. matchingMarkets- This package implements a structural estimator to correct for the sample selection bias from observed outcomes in matching markets. It also contains R code for matching algorithms for college admissions, stable roommates and house allocation problems.
162. Analysis of multi-electrode array data- Functions for the analysis of spike-trains recorded using multi-electrode arrays. Tools include simple visualisation, movie generation, burst analysis, network spikes and episode detection.
167. Models of trait macroevolution on trees- The motmot (models of trait macroevolution on trees) package provides methods for testing hypotheses about the tempo of trait evolution on phylogenetic trees.
168. pfda: Functional Principal Components- The PFDA package for R performs functional principal component analysis with B-splines for univariate and bivariate responses. Also handled are binary responses and an additive model for extra variables.
169. OUwie- Calculates and compares rate differences of continuous character evolution under Brownian motion and a new set of Ornstein-Uhlenbeck (OU) models that allow the strength of selection and drift to vary across selective regimes.
171. smoothtest- This package implements a whole series of smooth tests that serve as goodness of fit tests for univariate data against a whole range of distributions. The tests can be performed both parametric and data driven.
174. CENTIPEDE- CENTIPEDE is a probabilistic framework that integrates tissue-specific experimental data such as histone modifications and DNaseI cleavage patterns with genomic information such as gene annotation and evolutionary
175. Continuous Character Transitions- maticce: Mapping Transitions In Continuous Character Evolution
This project provides tools for an information-theoretic approach to estimating the probability of continuous character transitions on phylogenetic trees.
177. factorplot- factorplot provides numerical and graphical summaries of factor-level differences in GLMs. It produces all pairwise hypotheses tests with either the exact pairwise difference and variance or user-supplied quasi-variances or floating absolute risks.
178. Bayesian Biclustering- This package uses a Bayesian spike-and-slab model to construct bidendrograms using log posterior as the natural distance defined by the model and calculates importance using log Bayes factor.