142. gsDesign: Group Sequential Design- Generates group sequential designs using alpha- and beta-spending functions or Wang-Tsiatis (e.g., O'Brien-Fleming and Pocock) boundary families. Many plotting capabilities as well as non-binding futility rules are available. Easily extended.
143. Models of trait macroevolution on trees- The motmot (models of trait macroevolution on trees) package provides methods for testing hypotheses about the tempo of trait evolution on phylogenetic trees.
145. splinesurv- A package containing utilities for nonparametric Bayesian analysis of clustered survival data. The baseline hazard function and frailty density are modeled using penalized B-splines. Regression and spline parameters are estimated via MCMC.
146. metRology- An R package for metrology. metRology provides classes and calculation and plotting functions for metrology applications, including measurement uncertainty estimation and inter-laboratory metrology comparison studies.
149. Monte Carlo IBD Matrix Estimation- Flexible Monte Carlo Identity-By-Descent (IBD) Matrix Estimation with Within-Line Segregation for Use of Quantitative Trait Loci (QTL) Detection in F2 Intercross Designs.
150. Educational Assessment Tools- The package eat is designed to simplify data preparation and IRT modeling with the software ConQuest within the R programming environment. It includes routines for automation of data preprocessing and an interface to specify and run several IRT models.
153. Models for Data from Unmarked Animals- This is a stub. Development now continues at http://github.com/ianfiske/unmarked.
unmarked analyzes wildlife data arising from many popular wildlife sampling techniques using 2-stage hierarchical models.
Topic : Spatial Data & Statistics : Ecological Analysis [Filter]
Registered: 2007-07-25 14:05
154. Analysis of multi-electrode array data- Functions for the analysis of spike-trains recorded using multi-electrode arrays. Tools include simple visualisation, movie generation, burst analysis, network spikes and episode detection.