100. Gradient forest- Detecting biological composition patterns along environmental gradients from site-by-species ecological data. Package gradientForest calculates the gradients from split-point importances provided by auxiliary package extendedForest, based on randomForest.
101. Optimist- This project will comprise different approaches in global and discrete optimization, e.g. a simple evolutionary algorithm for global problems, some 'knapsack' procedures and discrete optimization routines, and a collection of optimization test routines.
102. GWASBinTests- Bin-based analysis of genome-wide association studies
Given an a priori partitioning of the genome into regions termed bins, GWASBinTests can compute
p-values (and FDRs) of several association tests.
Development Status : 4 - Beta (Now Filtering)
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]
103. UCMINF - unconstrained optimization- UCMINF - An algoriithm for unconstrained non-linear optimization
The algorithm is of quasi-Newton type with BFGS updating of the inverse Hessian and soft line search with a trust region type monitoring of the input to the line search algorithm.
104. smoothtest- This package implements a whole series of smooth tests that serve as goodness of fit tests for univariate data against a whole range of distributions. The tests can be performed both parametric and data driven.
105. Co-correspondence Analysis Methods- Cocorresp implements predictive and symmetric co-correspondence analysis (CoCA) models to relate one community matrix to another by maximising the weighted covariance of the weighted averaged species scores of the two communities.
107. IPSUR- This project contains the IPSUR package, the textbook "Introduction to Probability and Statistics Using R", and RcmdrPlugin.IPSUR, an R Commander Plugin to accompany the textbook. IPSUR is distributed under the GNU-FDL.
Topic : Social Sciences : Analysis of Categorical and Count Data [Filter]
Registered: 2009-09-21 14:11
109. qualV - Qualitative Validation Criteria- Package qualV provides quantitative and qualitative criteria to compare models with data and to measure similarity of patterns. Specific attention is payed to problems with systematic differences and time shifts.
110. Bayesian Biclustering- This package uses a Bayesian spike-and-slab model to construct bidendrograms using log posterior as the natural distance defined by the model and calculates importance using log Bayes factor.
112. Variant Pattern Analyzer- VPA (Variant Pattern Analyzer) is an R package for prioritizing variants with user-specified frequency pattern from multiple study subjects in next generation sequencing study.
114. Swale - Single Trial EEG/MEG analysis- Swale - Single-Trial Waveform Amplitude and Latency Estimation is a method for EEG/MEG data analysis which simultaneously estimates the waveform of an ERP and single-trial amplitude and latency parameters.
116. Intaclass Correlation Coefficient- The package provides functions to assist in the estimation of the Intraclass Correlation Coefficient (ICC) under different experimental designs. The goal is to provide tools when making parameter estimates of the ICC.