180. Monte Carlo IBD Matrix Estimation- Flexible Monte Carlo Identity-By-Descent (IBD) Matrix Estimation with Within-Line Segregation for Use of Quantitative Trait Loci (QTL) Detection in F2 Intercross Designs.
181. NDVI Time Series extraction and analysis- The routines extract automatically NDVI time series from different satellites (AVHRR, Spot Vegetation, MODIS) and provide tools to display and analyze them. Phenological metrics can be computed for every season as well as vegetation anomaly maps.
183. shp2graph- This project provides functions to convert a "spatial" object of a road network to a "graph-class" or "igraph-class" object, which makes "igraph", "graph" and "RBGL" available for analysing it.
186. Meta-Analysis of Diagnostic Accuracy- The mada package (Meta-Analysis of Diagnostic Accuracy) provides model fitting functions for diagnostic accuracy data. This includes the bivariate model of Reitsma et al. (2005) which is equivalent to the HSROC by Rutter&Gatsonis (2001).
187. DiscreteMTP Package- Procedures to adjust P-values in multiple testing where the test statistics are discrete distributed. The procedures exploit the discreteness to get a larger number of rejected tests while controlling the same FDR level.
188. Bayesian Biclustering- This package uses a Bayesian spike-and-slab model to construct bidendrograms using log posterior as the natural distance defined by the model and calculates importance using log Bayes factor.
190. twKinresp- Fitting kinetic models to microbial respiration data.
April 2018: Note that companion package twNlme has been moved to github. The package version here kept for history, but is outdated.
191. cRacker- cRacker automates standard normalization strategies of quantitative proteomic experiments. It simplifies the analysis of quantified peptide lists coming from various proteomic quantitation softwares.
195. Regression Models for Ordinal Data- This project hosts the R-package 'ordinal'. The ordinal R-package implements likelihood based models for ordinal (ordered categorical) data based on cumulative probabilities in the framework of cumulative link (mixed) models.
197. Dave Armstrong's Misc Functions- Package contains functions to aid in the presentation and interpretation of GLMs and related models. These include utilities to help deal with present interactions in linear and logit/probit models, first differences in predicted probabilities, etc...
198. OrgMassSpecR: Organic Mass Spectrometry- Organic/biological mass spectrometry data analysis. The development version of OrgMassSpecR is on GitHub (https://github.com/OrgMassSpec) and the stable version is on CRAN (https://cran.r-project.org/). The R-Forge repository is an archive.