720. Fitting RSLN models- Regime-switching lognormal (RSLN) models are prominently used in actuarial science and risk management. This package implements Bayesian methods to fit the model, enabling academics and practitioners to incorporate the RSLN model in their work.
721. Profile Dirichlet Process Mixtures- This package facilitates profile inference for a class of product partition models (PPM). The Dirichlet process mixture is a specific case in this class. These methods search for the maximum posterior (MAP) estimate for the cluster partition in the PPM.
722. genoPlotR - plot gene and genome maps- genoPlotR is a R package to produce reproducible, publication-grade graphics of gene and genome maps. It allows the user to read from usual format such as protein table files and blast results, as well as home-made tabular files.
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]
723. CoxFlexBoost- CoxFlexBoost:
likelihood-based boosting approach to fit structured Cox-type survival models with linear, smooth and (linear/smooth) time-varying effects.
By applying a component-wise boosting approach variable selection and model choice are possible.
725. Plot manageable subsets of data- Plotting a large data set is difficult if it does not fit into memory as a data frame, so we introduce more efficient data structures and alternative plot functions that work with large data.
730. Animal- The Animal package is intended as tool for analyzing time coded behavioral observation and other ethological data. The project aims to promote the use of R in the the animal sciences and to provide easy to use functions for the researches in the field.