582. twKinresp- Fitting kinetic models to microbial respiration data.
April 2018: Note that companion package twNlme has been moved to github. The package version here kept for history, but is outdated.
583. GWASBinTests- Bin-based analysis of genome-wide association studies
Given an a priori partitioning of the genome into regions termed bins, GWASBinTests can compute
p-values (and FDRs) of several association tests.
584. Bayesian Biclustering- This package uses a Bayesian spike-and-slab model to construct bidendrograms using log posterior as the natural distance defined by the model and calculates importance using log Bayes factor.
588. Variant Pattern Analyzer- VPA (Variant Pattern Analyzer) is an R package for prioritizing variants with user-specified frequency pattern from multiple study subjects in next generation sequencing study.
591. Models of trait macroevolution on trees- The motmot (models of trait macroevolution on trees) package provides methods for testing hypotheses about the tempo of trait evolution on phylogenetic trees.
593. FactoMineR- FactoMineR performs multivariate EDA. It performs classical methods such as Principal Components Analysis (PCA), Correspondence analysis (CA), Multiple Correspondence Analysis (MCA) and more advanced methods like Multiple Factor Analysis (MFA).
594. Range Correlations- Methods from spatial statistics are adapted and implemented to be used for assessing marginal and partial correlations in range and site data (positional data) along genomes based on the Bioconductor package GenomicRanges.
Topic : Social Sciences : Analysis of Categorical and Count Data [Filter]
Registered: 2009-09-21 14:11
597. Swale - Single Trial EEG/MEG analysis- Swale - Single-Trial Waveform Amplitude and Latency Estimation is a method for EEG/MEG data analysis which simultaneously estimates the waveform of an ERP and single-trial amplitude and latency parameters.
598. Graphical Multiple Comparison Procedure- This package provides functions and a graphical user interface for graphical described multiple test procedures (sequentially rejective, Simes and parametric).
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]