420. Generalized method of moments- This package offers a complete set of tools to estimate models based on moment conditions. It includes the generalized method of moments (GMM) and the generalized empirical likelihood (GEL).
421. Gauss-Seidel Estimation of GLMM- This project implements a block-wise Gauss-Seidel (GS) algorithm to fit Generalized Linear Mixed Models (GLMMs). The GS algorithm allows for a significant performance increase and memory saving.
423. Simple Prediction Intervals- Calculation of prediction intervals to include k of m future observations for normal and non-normal data. Also precedence intervals should be computed to include the future median.
425. Mplus Automation in R- The MplusAutomation package leverages the flexibility of the R language to automate latent variable model estimation and interpretation using Mplus, a powerful latent variable modeling program developed by Muthen and Muthen (www.statmodel.com).
427. Orthogonal Spline Basis- Orthogonal Spline Basis provides allows computing and fitting splines and penalized splines using orthogonalized bases. It also provides easy functions for exact computation of integrals and derivatives.
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]
428. CatDyn Package for Catch Dynamics Models- Statistical models to assess fish stocks are becoming too demanding in terms of biological information. As an alternative to this trend we are developing the CatDyn project, an R package to assess fish stocks by modeling the operation of fishermen at sea.
431. therese- The purpose of this package is to propose a method for inferring networks from expression data obtained in various experimental condition. The "cLasso" (consensus Lasso) method is implemented.
432. AtelieR- The AtelieR package is a collection of simulation and computation programs for statistical inference and bayesian model comparisons, with a GTK GUI. Specialized functions for automatic search of the best model by Bayes factors are provided.
438. MPTinR- MPTinR provides a user-friendly way to fit Multinomial Processing Tree (MPT) and other cognitive models for categorical data. For any MPT model the FIA, a minimum description length based measure of model complexity, can be calculated for model selection.
439. Statistical analysis of DNA mixtures- Statistical analysis of mixed traces of DNA with artefacts. Features include parameter-fitting, visual diagnostics, evaluation of the likelihood, and genotype prediction. Full functionality requires a licenced copy of Hugin (www.hugin.com).