0. Isolation Forest- This package implements an anomaly detection method that detects data-anomalies using binary trees. Using the property that anomalies are more susceptible to isolation, anomalies can be detected as data points which have short expected path lengths.
1. RNetLogo (Discontinued)- RNetLogo is an interface to the agent-based modelling plattform NetLogo. NL can be embedded into the R environment with headless (no GUI) and interactive GUI mode. It provides functions to load models, execute commands and to get values from reporters.
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]
2. netmes- Netmes is an R software package that allows assessing the Gene Regulatory Network Inference (GRNI) algorithms in detail by using several local and global network-based error measures in combination with an ensemble approach.
3. NDVI Time Series extraction and analysis- The routines extract automatically NDVI time series from different satellites (AVHRR, Spot Vegetation, MODIS) and provide tools to display and analyze them. Phenological metrics can be computed for every season as well as vegetation anomaly maps.
4. Micro-magnet Dynamics Simulation Package- Magnets is a numerical simulation package aiming at helping physicists
and electrical engineers who are interested in studying the micro-magnet spin system, which is one of the future integrated circuits with the privilege of low energy consumption.
10. Testing HWE for Multiallelic Genes- This package calculates plain and fully conditional P-values for the root-mean-square statistic, chi-square statistic, and log likelihood-ratio statistic for the user-provided genotype counts to be consistent with the Hardy-Weinberg equilibrium model.