541. Generalized method of moments- This package offers a complete set of tools to estimate models based on moment conditions. It includes the generalized method of moments (GMM) and the generalized empirical likelihood (GEL).
544. DiscreteMTP Package- Procedures to adjust P-values in multiple testing where the test statistics are discrete distributed. The procedures exploit the discreteness to get a larger number of rejected tests while controlling the same FDR level.
546. gEcon- gEcon is a framework for developing and solving large scale DSGE models. It consists of simple and intuitive model description language and an interface with a set of solvers in R. FOCs, steady state and linearisation equations are derived automatically.
547. Rbooks- R-books are an implementation of e-books realised using R. The aim is to provide interactive learning materials for use with a very wide range of students which make use of the underlying functionality of R.
548. Probabilistic Suffix Trees- The PST library allows to fit and visualize Probabilistic Suffix Trees (PST), the construction that stores Variable Length Markov Chains (VLMC). Fitted PSTs can be used to predict, generate or impute categorical sequences.
551. stacomiR- stacomiR stands for migratory control stations. It enables to read informations in a database dedicated to the monitoring of fish migrations.It allows to build overviews of fish migrations and create charts with data.
553. wikiRobot- wikiRobot is an R-MediaWiki interface. It facilitates reproducible research for big datasets and collaborative reporting based on a wiki platform. It provides an Sweave driver for MediaWiki markup and a number of functions to access the API.
555. Swale - Single Trial EEG/MEG analysis- Swale - Single-Trial Waveform Amplitude and Latency Estimation is a method for EEG/MEG data analysis which simultaneously estimates the waveform of an ERP and single-trial amplitude and latency parameters.
558. NMF - Nonnegative Matrix Factorization- This package provides a flexible framework to perform Non-negative Matrix Factorization (NMF).
It implements a set of already published algorithms and seeding methods, and provides a framework
to test, develop and plug new/custom algorithms.
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]