5. readcsvcolumns- This package provides a single R function called read.csv.columns with which you can read a CSV file. You also need to specify beforehand what type each column is (integers, real values or strings) and you can also mark columns to be ignored.
6. Quasi-likelihood parameter estimation- The package provides methods for parameter estimation for statistical models that can be simulated. We follow a quasi-likelihood approach to estimate the unknown parameter by the root of the so-called quasi-score estimating function.
7. grainscape- Create grains of connectivity and minimum planar graph models to calculate effective distances for landscape connectivity at multiple scales.
**Development of this package has moved to GitHub (https://achubaty.github.io/grainscape).**
9. move: analyze animal movement data- move is a package that contains functions to access movement data stored in movebank.org as well as tools to visualize and statistically analyse animal movement data. Move addresses movement ecological questions.
10. Clustericat- This package performs clustering for categorical data-set by the conditional correlated mixture model. It contains a function clusteringcat() performing the clustering on categorical data-set and returns object of appropriate class.
12. Bayesian Biclustering- This package uses a Bayesian spike-and-slab model to construct bidendrograms using log posterior as the natural distance defined by the model and calculates importance using log Bayes factor.
13. Distance Weighted Discrimination (DWD)- Distance Weighted Discrimination (DWD) is a machine learning tool similar to SVM but with better breakdown properties as the number of variables increases in relationship to the number of observations.
15. Test for point containment in polyhedron- This project provides a function to test whether a point is contained within a closed three-dimensional polyhedron, defined by a triangular mesh. A two-dimensional version for polygons is also provided.