1. Diagnostic and prognostic meta-analysis- This package provides functions for diagnostic and prognostic meta-analyses. It estimates univariate, bivariate and multivariate models, and allows the aggregation of previously published prediction models with new data.
5. TIMPGUI: a java-based GUI for TIMP- TIMPGUI was a java-based project implementing a graphical user interface
(GUI) to the TIMP package for fitting superposition models. It has been superseded by the Glotaran project, see: glotaran.org
9. SPecies' LImits by Threshold Statistics- splits contains tools for delimiting species and automated taxonomy at many levels of biological organization (eg. DNA barcoding, morphometrics), top-down (merging phylogenetic and phylogeographic methods) and bottom-up (single samples into >1 groups).
14. sampSurf - Sampling surface simulation- This package will allow the estimation of sampling surfaces over a spatial extent for use in assessing different areal sampling methods used in forestry and ecology.
15. ORCME- ORCME project develops a package for order restricted clustering of microarray experiments. It reflects on-going research of the bioinformatics group within the Center for Statistics at UHasselt.
18. Sea Level Trends- The sealevel package provides utility functions to read data from sea level data archives such as PSMSL, CSIRO, Colorado.edu and Soest.
See http://publicwiki.deltares.nl/label/sealevel for examples.
19. Robust time series analysis- Provides various approaches for robust estimation of (partial) autocorrelation and autocovariance. There are also procedures for robust fitting and filtering of AR(p) processes as well as for robust change point detection.