3. geneNetBP- The geneNetBP package implements methods to predict, quantify and visualize system-wide changes in beliefs after absorbing evidence in genotype-phenotype networks inferred from eQTL data.
4. Vennerable- OBSOLETE.
Development of Vennerable has moved to https://github.com/js229/Vennerable
Vennerable provides Venn diagrams in R. It displays Venn and Euler diagrams for up to 9 different sets and using a variety of geometries
6. Mixed-data clustering and visualization- The aim of the project is the development of utilities for clustering subjects and variables of mixed data types. The main purpose is the generation of a mixed-data heatmap.
10. Multiple comparison test visualization- The aim of this R package is to visualize results from the multiple (i.e. pairwise) comparison tests. The groups being compared are visualized as nodes of a Hasse diagram. It enables very clear and vivid depiction of large set of groups being compared.
12. rworldmap : for mapping global data- rworldmap facilitates global scale visualisation by import & display of country level & gridded data. It provides country boundaries and functions to join data to them and plot results. rworldxtra provides higher resolution country boundaries.
15. SVGMapping- SVGMapping aims at displaying experimental data on custom-made SVG images. Data are used to alter attributes of graphical shapes: colors, opacity. Tooltips and redirection URLs can be added when viewed within a compatible browser.
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]
16. WZD - blog package- This package goes along with the blog wagezudenken.blogspot.com, which will feature datasets from various topics, data visualizations including cartography, statistical methods and tools. The first R function implemented is a Sweave driver for bloggers.
17. lshorth- Distribution diagnostics based on the lenght of the shorth, the shortest interval containing a specified fraction of the distribution. The diagnostics can be used to detect qualitative features, such as the modality or skewness of a distribution.
19. Complex Data Visualization- The compDataViz package visualizes datasets with a mix of numeric and categorical data with the ability to stratify these matrices according to a categorical variable. Results of univariate and bivariate statistical tests can also be displayed.