182. Mutoss- Mutoss (multiple hypotheses testing in an open software system) aims at providing a unified, extensible interface covering a large spectrum of multiple hypotheses testing procedures in R. Features a GUI and a simulation tool. Funded by PASCAL2.
183. Meta-Analysis of Diagnostic Accuracy- The mada package (Meta-Analysis of Diagnostic Accuracy) provides model fitting functions for diagnostic accuracy data. This includes the bivariate model of Reitsma et al. (2005) which is equivalent to the HSROC by Rutter&Gatsonis (2001).
185. MPTinR- MPTinR provides a user-friendly way to fit Multinomial Processing Tree (MPT) and other cognitive models for categorical data. For any MPT model the FIA, a minimum description length based measure of model complexity, can be calculated for model selection.
Development Status : 4 - Beta (Now Filtering)
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]
188. Regression Models for Ordinal Data- This project hosts the R-package 'ordinal'. The ordinal R-package implements likelihood based models for ordinal (ordered categorical) data based on cumulative probabilities in the framework of cumulative link (mixed) models.
191. R2STATS: A GUI for GLM(M)- R2STATS is a gWidgetsRGtk2 GUI for fitting GLM and GLMM in R. It is intended to make model comparisons easy, for an arbitrary number of models. It also provide automatic plots for all models.
192. factorplot- factorplot provides numerical and graphical summaries of factor-level differences in GLMs. It produces all pairwise hypotheses tests with either the exact pairwise difference and variance or user-supplied quasi-variances or floating absolute risks.
193. OrgMassSpecR: Organic Mass Spectrometry- Organic/biological mass spectrometry data analysis. The development version of OrgMassSpecR is on GitHub (https://github.com/OrgMassSpec) and the stable version is on CRAN (https://cran.r-project.org/). The R-Forge repository is an archive.
194. CENTIPEDE- CENTIPEDE is a probabilistic framework that integrates tissue-specific experimental data such as histone modifications and DNaseI cleavage patterns with genomic information such as gene annotation and evolutionary
195. Continuous Character Transitions- maticce: Mapping Transitions In Continuous Character Evolution
This project provides tools for an information-theoretic approach to estimating the probability of continuous character transitions on phylogenetic trees.
196. missMDA- Imputation of incomplete continuous or categorical datasets; Missing values are imputed with a principal component analysis (PCA) or a multiple correspondence analysis (MCA) model; Perform multiple imputation with and in PCA