1. Test for point containment in polyhedron- This project provides a function to test whether a point is contained within a closed three-dimensional polyhedron, defined by a triangular mesh. A two-dimensional version for polygons is also provided.
3. move: analyze animal movement data- move is a package that contains functions to access movement data stored in movebank.org as well as tools to visualize and statistically analyse animal movement data. Move addresses movement ecological questions.
4. grainscape- Create grains of connectivity and minimum planar graph models to calculate effective distances for landscape connectivity at multiple scales.
**Development of this package has moved to GitHub (https://achubaty.github.io/grainscape).**
6. Distance Weighted Discrimination (DWD)- Distance Weighted Discrimination (DWD) is a machine learning tool similar to SVM but with better breakdown properties as the number of variables increases in relationship to the number of observations.
7. Bayesian Biclustering- This package uses a Bayesian spike-and-slab model to construct bidendrograms using log posterior as the natural distance defined by the model and calculates importance using log Bayes factor.
8. libamtrack- This package is the R interface to the open-source, ANSI C library libamtrack (http://libamtrack.dkfz.org). It provides computational routines for research in proton and ion beam therapy.
11. rPithon: use Python over a 'pipe'- rPithon is based on rPython but instead of linking to the Python libraries, a Python program is started and is communicated with using a 'pipe'. This allows different R programs/packages to use different Python instances if desired.