80. Multivariate Functional Regression- Estimation of functional regression with multiple functionnal regressors and optimal selection of the smoothing parameters and the number of basis. It also includes the treatment of strictly positive functional data.
87. Subject Randomization System- SRS is a Subject Randomization System based on the paper by Pocock and
Simon (Biometrics, 1975). It follows the development in the paper rather
closely. We hope to develop it further in light of comments and suggestions that we have received.
89. Plot manageable subsets of data- Plotting a large data set is difficult if it does not fit into memory as a data frame, so we introduce more efficient data structures and alternative plot functions that work with large data.
90. Processing of respiration chamber data- CO2 and water vapour exchange fluxes between a surface and the atmosphere at the meter scale is measured by chambers. Modelling the gas concentration change within a chamber requires adequate protocols of calculation and error treatment.
94. Clustericat- This package performs clustering for categorical data-set by the conditional correlated mixture model. It contains a function clusteringcat() performing the clustering on categorical data-set and returns object of appropriate class.
95. VwGHat- The purpose of the VwGHat package is to make the rulings of the Austrian supreme administrative court usable for datamining in R by extracting them from http://ris.bka.gv.at and to provide some mining functions.
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]
98. Intermediate and Long Memory Time Series- The package ILMTS includes a wide variety of time- and frequency domain estimators and tests for intermediate and long memory in time series. Special focus is given to finite size effects. Broadly used time series objects are accepted as input and output.
99. frontier: Stochastic Frontier Analysis- Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Stochastic Frontier Production and Cost Functions. Two specifications are available: the error components model (Battese and Coelli, 1992) and the efficiency effects model (Battese and Coelli, 1995).