720. wikiRobot- wikiRobot is an R-MediaWiki interface. It facilitates reproducible research for big datasets and collaborative reporting based on a wiki platform. It provides an Sweave driver for MediaWiki markup and a number of functions to access the API.
722. Isolation Forest- This package implements an anomaly detection method that detects data-anomalies using binary trees. Using the property that anomalies are more susceptible to isolation, anomalies can be detected as data points which have short expected path lengths.
726. Generalized iLUCK-models- Interval/imprecise probability models allowing non-stochastic uncertainty in Bayesian analysis by defining sets of conjugate priors such that the set of posteriors, obtained by updating each prior in the set by Bayes' rule, is still easy to handle.
727. pcurve: principal curves- Package pcurve fits principal curves in high dimensions. It can be thought of as a non-linear form of PCA. pcurve is an R port of Glenn De'aths pcurve library for S-Plus.
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]
728. ROI - R Optimization Infrastructure- The project ROI offers an infrastructure package for optimization. Its aim is to facilitate the usage of different mixed integer programming (MIP) solvers by providing a single interface.
729. Advanced Tools for Metrology- ATMet provides functions for smart sampling, uncertainty propagation and sensitivity analysis for metrology applications, including computationally expensive problems.
734. qualV - Qualitative Validation Criteria- Package qualV provides quantitative and qualitative criteria to compare models with data and to measure similarity of patterns. Specific attention is payed to problems with systematic differences and time shifts.
738. digest - 'hash' arbitrary R objects- The digest package provides functions for the creation of `hash'
digests of arbitrary R objects using the md5, sha-1 and crc32
algorithms permitting easy comparison of R language objects.